Marco Polo, The Drum Broker & 2Dopeboyz present The “Pad Thai Vol. 2” beat making contest!
1) All entries must own “Pad Thai” Vol. 2. Your order # grants you entry. (You receive the order# when you buy it). Please do not enter if you don’t own Pad Thai Vol. 2. Don’t own it? No problem, head over to www.marcopolobeats.com or www.thedrumbroker.com and cop it!
2) Make a beat using any sounds from Pad Thai Vol 2. Of course you can use your own loops, samples, whatever you want just make sure something from Pad Thai Vol. 2 is used to construct the beat. I’d prefer it to be obvious but even one sound is fine.
3) Email your best beat (320 mp3 or soundcloud link is fine) to email@example.com (only 1 beat please.) *VERY IMPORTANT* Please make sure you include your “Pad Thai Vol. 2” order # and all your social media/contact info with your beat submission. The deadline for submissions is Sunday August 16th, 2015. I will post the winner (the beat I think is the best) on Friday, August 21st, 2015.
Now for the good stuff…
The winner receives the following:
1) Any drums & bass sounds from 2 of my productions not included in “Pad Thai” Vol. 2.Just tell me the name of the songs and the drums & bass sounds are yours.
2) I will personally email/submit the winning beat to any rapper you want and let them know you got a banger (within reason of course…y’all know who I work with so please don’t ask for Jay Z or Nas or Kendrick hahaha.) KIC Beats won my first contest and had the opportunity to personally submit beats directly to Pharoahe Monch. Not too shabby huh?!!!
3) 1 free digital download of any of my albums. (e.g. PA, PA2, NA2, Double Barrel…)
4) 30 minutes with me in the studio via skype, phone or messenger (not in person, sorry Mischa don’t like guests). You can play me beats and get feedback or ask any production questions you want while I smoke Newports. If you make hot shit I’m happy to help you get your beats to some MC’s. Rappers always need beats.
5) The winning beat will be posted on 2dopeboyz.com and on all my social media pages as well via The Drum Broker
6) $24.99 credit courtesy of the www.TheDrumBroker.com
Let the beat making begin and if you have any questions, please ask them in the comments. Happy Holidays everyone!