Download Here: The Drum Broker – Analog Bass
The Drum Broker is back with another Bass Sample pack by request! This time we teamed up with Producer and Multi-Instrumentalist, Elder Orange to deliver ‘Analog Bass’ an all new collection of bass lines (Grooves and Fills) & one hits ready to chop, loop, slow down, speed up, Amp, Freq & Tweak! We’ve even included the key & BPM
The sample pack is broken down into two parts…
Fretless Bass Pack & J Bass (Jazz Bass Pack):
- Fretless Bass Pack contains 8 Grooves & 8 Fills with 25 One Shots (Low E – Middle G/chromatically up 2 full octaves)
- Jazz Bass Pack contains 8 Grooves & 8 Fills with 25 One Shots (Low E – Middle G/chromatically up 2 full octaves)
Analog Bass was recorded using a German Built 1968 Hohner ‘Black Widow’ Fretless Bass and a 2006 American Standard Fender P Bass using the following signal flow:
- Channel 1- Focusrite ISA 1 Direct Input, into a Hairball Audio 1176 hand built compressor, into Apogee A/D Converter at 24bit 96k.
- Channel 2- TC Helicon 2×10 Bass Amp, through Shure Beta 52 into aFocusrite ISA 1 mic pre, into Apogee A/D Converter at 24bit 96k
- Both signals were then blended together for balance.
Peep the ultra low-fi samples: