Download Here: http://bit.ly/1f9jFpi
SAMPLE PACK SPECIFICATIONS:
- 1 kit, 49 drum sounds from an iconic 80s drum machine
- 16 bit/44.1kHz
- 8 Presets/Signal Chains: a variety of 8 signal chains totaling to over 700 samples giving the kit slightly different tone variation options
- Tape distorted/saturated drums and non-distorted drums included in separate folders
- Recording chain used includes: 2″ tape machine, DBX 160XT , API 550 EQ, Pultec EQ, and a Holy Grail pedal
- Compatible with all major software DAWs including; Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Propellerheads Reason, etc.
- Compatible with all hardware samplers that accept the WAV file format; Akai MPC samplers, Roland MV8000, Yamaha samplers, etc.
Signal Chain Options:
- Preset 1 – API 550a-> Pultec EQ-> DBX 160XT-> 2” tape
- Preset 2 – API 550a-> 2” tape
- Preset 3 – API 550a
- Preset 4 – holy grail (dry)-> API 550a-> Pultec EQ-> DBX 160XT-> 2” tape
- Preset 5 – holy grail (wet)-> API 550a-> Pultec EQ-> DBX 160XT, 2” tape
- Preset 6 – Pultec EQ-> DBX 160XT-> 2” tape
- Preset 7 – Pultec EQ-> 2” tape
- Preset 8 – 2” tape
**The sample used in the audio preview is taken from Kingsway Music Library Vol.1. All drum sounds and percussion heard are from Deebox Chopra – Preset 2 (driven).