To celebrate the release of The Maio Collection, we’re launching our first ever beatmaking competition. The goal is to make “the best” original production featuring The Maio Collection drum library.
Any drums from The Maio Collection or The Maio Sampler (free download at the bottom) can be used and you can manipulate them however you’d like, just not completely past the point of recognition. Additional instrumentation and percussion is certainly allowed.
How to Enter:
Send a high quality MP3 of your beat to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: “Name Of Beat” – by “Producer Name” (e.g. ”Griswald Banger” – by Awesomesauce Beats).
In your submission email, please include:
- Your name
- Your email
- A brief description of the beat, the drums you used and why you chose them. This isn’t an essay contest, so a short paragraph is plenty.
- $100 in cash
- Your production featured on weissdrums.com
- A free download of any one tutorial or future drum collection (redeemable until March 1st, 2015)
- An interview on The Pro Audio Files with Matthew Weiss
- One submission per person
- Entries accepted until March 14th at 11pm EST. Winners will be chosen and contacted by March 20th.
- You own the rights to your music but we may use it for promotional purposes on the site.
- We are looking for a record that represents The Maio Collection in the best possible light.
- We want a record that is creative, has a groove, and a personality.