Out of over 100 remixes, The Drum Broker and DJBooth.net are pleased to announce Aaron Choulai as the winner of our “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest. Despite ranking as the fifth best remix on our public voting widget which posted last Thursday, Aaron’s soulful remix was enough for him to receive the poll position for the final round of judging.
In addition to having the song premiere on AudioMack, Aaron is also set to receive a $1,000 store credit at TheDrumBroker.com, along with a 13 Reloaded T-Shirt, signed CD, and poster. As a bonus for your listening pleasure, we’re pleased to offer the Divided Souls Ent. & DJ Pain 1 Remix of “What I Rep,” which is also taken from Havoc’s 13 Reloaded LP. Along with the original guest feature from Sheek Louch, we find Hav’s boroughmate, Nutso, making a quick cameo for an in-your-face sixteen that’s placed between both veteran’s verses. Crafted using various beat kits provided by The Drum Broker, the duo have crafted a stripped down, vintage sound that clicks with the gully flows of each artist.
“What I Rep” (Divided Souls Ent. & DJ Pain 1 Remix)
• Sheek Louch: https://twitter.com/REALSHEEKLOUCH
• Nutso: https://twitter.com/NutsoPPM
• Divided Soul: https://twitter.com/dividedsouls
• SPanky Divided Souls: https://twitter.com/MPCinema
• DJ Pain 1: https://twitter.com/djpain1
• The Drum Broker: https://twitter.com/drumbroker